This method could be used when you are unable to access the web based setup page of the Linksys WRT54G router or in case of forgetting the Linksys router’s password.
- While the Linksys WRT54G router is powered on and is power LED is blinking, press the reset factory button on the router.
- Using a sharp or pointed object, press and hold the reset button for about 30 seconds.
- Wait for 30 seconds and then release the button.
- Unplug the Linksys WRT54G router’s power adapter and then re-plug it.
- Wait for about 60 seconds to allow your router to boot up.
- The Power LED on the Linksys WRT54G router would keep on blinking for few seconds after being reset as router tries to stabilize.
- In case, the Power light does not turn solid, power-cycle the Linksys router.
After resetting the Linksys WRT54G router, configure the route once again after
linksyssmartwifi.com login for Linksys router setup.
READ MORE: https://linksyssmartwifinet.com/how-do-i-reset-my-linksys-wrt54g/